Privacy Tauākī Matatapu
without providing any personal information.
If you send us personal information, we will only use this personal information for the purpose for which it was provided or for a purpose required or permitted by the Privacy Act 1993 or otherwise required or permitted by law.
If you visit this website to read information, the Ministry of Education collects and stores the following anonymised analytics data:
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and the links you visited
- the terms you searched for, filters applied, and results clicked on
- the type of browser you used.
The information collected may be used to assess the number of visitors to different sections of the website and to help us to improve our site, and optimise the search.
Collection, Storage and Use
- No need to disclose personal information the Site can be viewed without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
- However, you may choose to disclose personal information to us, for example, by providing information to the Service Desk, or by emailing us feedback.
- We will keep any personal information you provide to us secure and will not disclose it to any other parties without your prior consent or as required or permitted by the Privacy Act 1993 or otherwise required or permitted by law.
- If you want to check what personal information we hold, please write to:
The Privacy Officer
Ministry of Education
PO Box 1666
For more information on privacy, please visit the Privacy Commissioner's website.